Monday 16 July 2012

Facebook Rolling out “View Share Count” Feature – Easily Find Who All have Shared Same Update


Facebook is rolling out a new feature called “view share Count” where you can see who all have shared any particular update (currently I have seen with URL) in facebook. Earlier it was not so easy to find who all have shared that same status, although you can easily see the total number of likes received on that.
Following is the screenshot of the View Share Count feature..

In this first image, you can see that link is shared by 2 person and once I clicked on that “View 2 share” button then I saw the detail about those users as shown in the second screenshot.
Currently this view share count is showing on links, in my profile. I can not say anything whether this feature will also work on all other shares excluding link share.
Are you seeing this new Facebook view count feature in your facebook profile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment